Monday 30 January 2012

Something about: Celebrating Twenty.

It’s been quite a long time with this movie. Almost two years back, if I’m not mistaken. For some reasons I had decided to actually re-watching this again.

Jin Akanishi’s Hatachi no Sensou, insert song for the movie ‘Bandage’
The music arrangement, the voice, the script, the story beneath, the roles. I’m in love.


These few days I’m having little drawback over some people. Some people had console me, that we could never, ever, satisfied each and every single person around us – there’s always things that comes up in between. No matter how much we had tried to actually making things as best as we could. We plan, but Allah always knows better why things happened to be like that, right? ;)

To know how hypocrite some people around you is – for some reasons I feel glad with how things turns out to be. Be friendly with those types of people, you know you could actually gains benefit from them. True story. Haha. See? I’m not a goody-two-shoes for real. I could be bad, too! :D

Taking blame when it is not even your fault is kinda harsh, don’t you think so? Some people just putting on blame –or worse, finds people to put blame on- because I think they think it will be easier. But don’t you think that carrying such attitude is just so wrong in every aspect in your life? You choice, do the same? Bear it for the rest of your life.


Cheered and cheering. Life is about living to the fullest. Sometimes we lost our way during the journey. Sometimes we lost a goal as we keep on moving. It’s okay. A person that does never commit mistakes rarely learns much more than people that did, after all. Or that what I do believe in. ;)



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Jin Akanishi - Hatachi no Sensou

No comments:

Post a Comment