Tuesday 24 January 2012

Something about: True.

My heart is healing well, I think. But still, Alhamdulillah.

Some of close people of mine had already knows the story. The story that I kept to myself that once I cried for almost a week because of someone. Not-so-further story collected from here and here. The senior refers to someone who truthfully I look up as a brother to me. 

Something happened days ago that hurts my heart deeply and I start to look back to the past and thinking about everything. Me being a hypocrite and me giving the second chance to the wrong person, all over again. Giving the second chance to get my heart bleed over and over again. Really, you don't want to mess up with people like me. I'm not that forgiving when matters turns serious. Like it? Hate it? Like I care what YOU think about it. 

One of the hardest thing that I've done is not being an actress, but being a hypocrite. Trying my best to shows that whatever that person had done to me is okay despite it is clearly not okay. Apart of me even thinking about giving that person a b*tchslap on that person's face so that person would realize how wrong you've act to me. 

Okay, maybe I'm not-so-okay at this moment still.

People don't simply stand strong without something big happened. #truestory



One the other side. I'm on my way to finishing up both my licences -car and motorcycle. Being the only person taught from zero, you got it right if you guess it is not an easy task to me. At all. Given that my body coordination is quite bad, it didn't really help much. No. It turns it worsen. Plus, I got panic attack. A lot and easily. Not cool girl. Not cool at all. -__- 

The second time I've drive -ever- something happened. Since I've never drive in my whole life, the teacher decided that driving in a not-busy-at-all highway might help. It did. It gives me time to coordinating things properly and slowly. You know, to make me grasp things one-by-one. The not so good thing is, I got a little bit too relaxed that I didn't realized I'm driving with the speed of 80km/h for quite a moment. That is, until the teacher said so to me. Haha. 

While the story about motorcycle, one fact about me at this moment is that I don't know how to start it. I know to ride it by now, but each and every single time someone need to start the bike for me. Not cool. I know. But having a great balance helps a lot, thankfully. First time riding a bike, just thrice that I fall down, without a scratch. That's kinda cool. Hah. :)



While last Sunday, Anis+the boys+I rendezvoused around Kedah's state. We rent car for this! Went shopping (I got a new pair of shoes for MYR24 since my last shoes is...a disaster after strings of things happened) and grab food(s)! I'm lovin' it!  :D Yes, I love to eat despite I do know I can't eat a lot. Damn small stomach! XD We are supposedly buying books at Popular bookstore with none of us actually guessed that it is closed for Chinese New Year's celebration. Kinda waste our time but at least we didn't really go just for the books, so thank God! Had a great dinner at Kuala Perlis before we turn back to UiTM and send the car back to its' owner. 

Oh, during our crazy moment, one thing killed out great time. So I decided to listen to people's advice to me, let it go since it is not worth our time. So yeah!!! I'll take it seriously this time. :D 



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ GReeeen - Ai Uta
ps; love. tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment