Friday 13 January 2012

Something about: Quirks update.

the one that I miss with all my heart.

Currently high on drugs. Haha. :D

Workload is just woah. Apart of me thinks that indeed, it is a great distraction form what I'm feeling inside. When somethings like this happen, I just hate being alone because when I am alone, I tend to think more on 'what if's' and truthfully, it ain't fun at all. This time, I just repeating to myself that I need to focus on things that need proper views. 

It just kinda funny that for once, this didn't happen as what I think it would. BOY, Y U NO UNDERSTAND? #lol

Just changing medicine for migraine. The new drug working kinda okay, but it makes me sleepy all the time and my head feels too light. Not sure if its a good thing or not, but I just hope that my study won't affected too much because of this new drug.

Still, reminiscing the past with some people was kinda happy moments, too. =) 

Oh, and juicy gossips which is actually no concern of me. Things happened. Relationship? Haha. Who knows? 
ps; I'm sure no guys would like to become a laughing stock, don't you? ;)



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ GReeeen - Ai Uta
ps; edited since butthurt-ians is troublesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment