Sunday 8 January 2012

Something about: Lately.

Lately, I realized how easily I get stressed. Which not good at all to me, since my blood pressure could fall below normal easily. Trying some way to making it normal and one of it is by eating few things that could help to make the blood circulation flows normally. Can't tell if its working yet, but as long I did not fainted easily, I guess all is well. :)

Talking to few important people to me lately, which one of the way that could make me feels rejuvenated. Thanks to each and every single one of them. 

Midnight supper.
Oh, I eat a lot when things happens. 

And no, the word responsibility is not a word that you could play with - with me. Definitely. :)




Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Akanishi Jin - Tipsy Love

No comments:

Post a Comment