Saturday 2 April 2011

Something about: hometown.

Now, at this moment, my whole family is at our hometown, Sabak Bernam Selangor. It really makes me calm here. Listening and just feel everything around me makes me feel calm. And even better because my whole family is around me. The list? My mother, my brother, my sister-in-law, my sister, my brother-in-law, me, and not to forget, our sweetheart, Umar the nephew. :D Can you understand what I feel right now? As calm as I could ever feel.

Even the birds chirping around sounds better here compared to other places. ;)

For some reason, I'm a little bit traumatized over rain right now. IDEK. Its raining around here before and it scared me a little. I'm weird. I know. - . -"

I guess, thats the little update from me? XD

So, enjoy the song from Fiona Fung, Shining Friends. :D




Anyway, take care and have a great day ahead! :D



(|]=^,^=[|)♪♫~~ Fiona Fung - Shining Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment