Wednesday 16 December 2009

For my-friend-for-benefit,...

I know that you aren't that fond of me, and you hate me because I'm just simply annoying and I know that we were just friend for benefits. But your attitude lately annoyed me, you seems to refuse to talk to me and it just simply hurts me inside.

Maybe the others were true about you, that somehow, you was not that worth enough to be taken as friend, but I still accept you as you were, and the you lately had hurt me pretty badly. Somehow I was hoping that you'll read this so that you could realized why that you didn't have that much friend.

No, I'm not here to tattletale about you, I'm here to write about how disappoint I was to you. maybe if I really listen to my other friends, I won't hurt too much as I was by now. They tell me things about you, but still... I accepting you as you were because that was your own life style. I might try to say how you're not supposed to do some things softly, but you just turn your face away from me. Still, I be friends with you, and the end, I'm hurt.

Are there no more time for me to talk with you, to share my joy and sorrow anymore? Can't you just spare me even five minutes? One minutes, even? And your message was that short, telling that you had no time [at all] for me and it hurts...

I was hoping that once in awhile, you could listen to me, my word and think, because it for your own good, too...



And saying great day to everyone didn't seems right by this moment, too...



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(-.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment