Wednesday 16 December 2009

Something about: GOTTA LOVE TOKIO~!!!

Finally, I could make a post after my internet pms-ing for about two hours~ *sigh*



The pie chart really had made my grin like a maniac~ Hoho~ XDD Well, I guess since TOKIO is more like jrock than jpop, so they had quite a number of male fans~ And leader~~~~ :) You really had made my day with you...um...silly-ness? XDD And, I don't even know what happen with Matsuoka Masahiro~ [the guy who preten to be make-up artist, lolx] And love the opening by Yamaguchi Tatsuya~~~ Is it only me or he is getting hotter now? XDD And Nagase Tomoya with the geek's glasses~ Hoho~ I'm wondering what's up with Johnny's and glasses lately~ But meh, they're lucky that they got to perform inside studio rather than the others, no? But, Sorafune~ That song killing me~!!!!!!!!! He's so good because he could hold big amount of oxygen, or he'll die of out of breath~ Hehhehee~



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment