Thursday 17 December 2009

Something about: ayaka

First, I just realized that some of the video that I put from youtube had been friend-locked, which mean that me myself can't watch it~ *sigh* I'm too lazy to find the replacement, or to just edit it~ So, somehow I could only hope that that person will un-friend-locked it... Haha~

Anyway, AYAKA. I can't believe that I even made a post just for her. After I did some rerun of things, I found out the name of her disease, which is Graves' disease. I still remember when I watch that clip last night, I was so worried if she'll collapse suddenly. She was sweating like crazy, man! And her eyes seems not focused too~!

I'm still hoping the best for her~! \(^.^)/

p/s: I was reading somewhere that they says she's the next Utada Hikaru, but no! I think she's AYAKA as she is.



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment