Wednesday 16 December 2009

Something about: Best Artist 2009

Ah, no, I'm not done yet~~~



Well, it seems like Arashi do the opening [which I should've realized as Sakurai Sho was one of the MC, durh~] with "BELIEVE". No comment for this performance, since well, it was inside the studio and I'm not really fond of that song~ XDD But Leader Ohno Satoshi with his "Sakurai Sho, ganbatte" did make me smile. :D

And yeah, this is the full version of KAT-TUN's and NEWS's. NEWS's Koi no ABO was...interesting but the ending was the best. "Since when did NEWS had 7 members?" before I realized that that additional person was Kamenashi Kazuya~ Hahaa~



But Taguchi hair really did make me shock! Well, I could believe if it was from Tanaka, but Taguchi~! *sigh* I'm wondering if anything happen to him, actually~ And and and, after awhile I just realized that Kame miss a word during "Seishun Amigo"~ -.-" KAME~!!!

Anyway, move on with SPEED.


Oh, SPEED. One of them had cut her hair~ Hoho~ I don't know her name, btw so... XP But the sound, still... *sigh* I bet they had problem to harmonize themself... And I put SPEED after KAT-TUN is because it was impossible to see them together, hahaha~ Like, how impossible you could put Nagase Tomoya and Hamasaki Ayumi together, you know? XDD That is how impossible you could see Akanishi Jin and Uehara Takako together, ever again. If they were put together, I'm just gonna give one word: AWKWARDDDDD~~~!!! haahahaa~

Next: ARASHI medley~


They sing "truth", "One Love", "A.RA.SHI", "Happiness" and another song that I don't know... XD The first song, I was like "MAOU~!!!" and the second song juts turn me to a pile of goo~ XDD "Hyakunen saki mo, ai wo chikau yo~~~" *sings like crazy* But, when I look at Aiba Masaki... *gasp* WTH happen to his hair? Anyway, during "A.RA.SHI", Sakurai's rap was kinda rusty, I think... Well, that song was from 10 yearsssss ago, so... Hahaha~ They're getting too old to sing this type of song, I think... And "Happiness"~~~ Hashiridase~ Hashiridase~~~~~~ *singing like crazy, again* One thing that I love abou ARASHI was their ability to make people laugh almost effortlessly... btw, MatsuJun's hair is no comment... :(





Next, ayaka... I'm not really a big fan of her, but I do hope that her health will be better and her marriage with Mizushima Hiro will end till death and I hope that she'll have cute child with her husband~ :)



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



source: aramatheydidnt, youtube [of course...]


~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment