Monday 14 December 2009

Something about: my...outing?

So, last Friday I went out [finally~!!!] with my two best friends~ to Mid Valley... Well, yeah... I'm just follow what they had decided since early, so there we go...

This is one of the Christmas tree there~ so tall that it can't fit into the camera well~ hoho~

And then, there's pizza~ yumyum~ :D [I know I love food too much, so please bear with me, yeah?]
The pizza is delicious, but the service was... um~ you know~ the waitress that serves us didn't even smiles to us, you know? We even had to wait for 15-20 minutes before the pizza actually arrive... But we had fun with the button that used to call the waitress to make an order. So much better than having to look at her face while thinking about what we should eat... :)

Then, we go for movie~ OWH YES.
Christmas Carol, and we had special price for it too~ [well, we're considered lucky that we bring our student id, in this case was our library card~] The actual price was supposed to be RM8+ or RM9+, but but but, we got the student price~ Weee~ Even the timing was cool, right? Not too early and not too late...

This, just make me remember about the first movie that I had ever watch, ever~
Yeah, it was "knowing" by Nicholas Cage. Which I can't help myself from not making these caps~
images from: ctkt adult rules part I, subtitled by newshfan. Kudos to her~ Lolx at Nakamaru Yuichi for trying to make him laugh, by BEATBOXING. Haha~ Conclusion: beatbox didn't make people laugh, so you better think about a gag or something like that that could ACTUALLY make people laugh~





Anyway~~~ time to the picture of the day~
image from CTKT, subbed by JOR.

So yeah, we got Tanaka Koki as...Krilin? [Not a fan of dragon ball, sorry] and Nakagawa Shoko @ Shokotan as HARUHI SUZUMIYA from THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA and Akanishi Jin as Sephiroth from Final Fantasy...



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^) Conclusion: I need a rehab from KAT-TUN. They're like drugs~ XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment