Friday 18 December 2009

Something about: I'm biased, and yes, I know~!

from: here [i think it's not locked, so yes, please read it~] ^.^

Click for a better view...

And I think I'm such a slow fan-girl because I re-watching it for I-don't-even-know how many times before I realized that he really did it~! XDD I laugh so hard when I realized that it was his imitation of MJ~!!! Hahaa~~ And here I am, trying my best to take a caption, and I could only pick that as the best to show his fail imitation of MJ.

And yes, Kamenashi-san, I agree that you and Yamashita-san aren't supposed to be put together again cause you two plays too much and resulting you miss the start~ Hohoho~ [it make me think about Akira-power~!!! XDD]



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment