Sunday 17 July 2011

Something about: Another time.

Another journey that makes me think a little bit more that usual. About me and the others. And the path that I choose.

I choose to let things go. I choose to change a little. I can't care too much of others when truthfully, my heart aches so much that it hurts. Thinking makes me even harder to breath properly. Lately, the best-est friend to me is my tears. Tears that never fail to be with me when I need it. I know it is not okay for being like that, but putting on facade that it is okay when it is not okay is hard.

I really can't thank enough to my ex-roommate for support me when I need it the most. And one of my senior too, that I could only talk to him because I do refuse to involve people that will take action in their hand. Because to me, it will only make things complicated and nothing good will come from it. 

Karma will kicks back, I believe. I think from now on, I prefer to be a bad person. Because time will show the truth. It only sooner or later.

Tell lies. Boast off. Do whatever you want. Let's see if I could care much of it after this. You should know when to back off. I didn't explode yet doesn't mean that I won't anytime soon. 



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! =)



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ KAT-TUN - TABOO

No comments:

Post a Comment