Thursday 28 July 2011

Something about: overall.

I realized that I am not matured as I should. And lots of time, I did mistakes, did things that I should not do, etc etc. But up until now, Alhamdulillah, it seems like I always protected from things that could hurt me. And of course I was hurt, here and there, but for the sake to make me stronger. I feel blessed for having great friends around me that always be there for me, encourage me when I feel down, tell where my mistakes were rather than leave me alone pondering what's wrong, protecting me from bad things, etc etc. I just can't tell how grateful I am to Allah for let me surrounded by great people. 

Lately, there are so many things that happen in short span of time. Our Pekan Teater that all in all, was great in my very own opinion. There are 5 pieces in the competition, and the winner deserve it, I think. Congratulation to all, winner or not, because be on the stage itself showing that you all are winners for being brave enough to show another side of you to others. :D

Despite that there are things that happen lately, of course not something that we could control of, hurt my feeling and my little heart a little, but by now I'm fine with it. It just disappointing to me that some people just decided to take matter at their very own hand without thinking the consequences of it to people that are not involved with it. It is just hard to accept it in my little brain, you know? To me, it is not acceptable at all! *emo* But then, who am I to criticizing it, right? 

Then, the next event that past just last night, our dinner. DBS's dinner with the theme of "Sunset on the Snowday", carrying meaning of dresscode orange and white. I feel so happy and enjoy the dinner thoroughly. Though that there are few things that can't stop bugging my mind, but I decided to kick it out from my brain. The dinner was so great that I think such thing should not bother me. I should enjoy the night, and I did! I can't thank enough to my ex-roommate and her friends for helping me with the dinner. Putting on make-up, setting my shawl, make me look great and feel great, I really can't thank enough to them for helping me! :D The show was great, the food was great, and we got AngryBirds as our doorgift! :D Mine is the black. Isn't he is sooooo cuteee? ♥♥♥ The event was great. The show for Part 6 student touched my heart, and I cried a little. "Every meeting, there's parting" - is the thing that blows my mind. The gimmick was great, too! Even the lecturers were having fun karaoke at our dinner. They're sporting, right? ;) Thanks to all out Part 4 seniors for putting it up for us! :D They really had done their best!
AngryBirds♥♥♥
Look at me babeyh! Look at me! HAHA.

Busy week is busy. Quizzes, tests, term paper. This semester definitely is tiring, yet full of so much fun and experiences up until now. Things happens, people come and go, so does feelings. HAHA. Sudden much? Lately, some feelings go away from me. I don't know what's wrong, but I can't care much of it. Too many things to think of, and too many heart to be taken care of.

Today, there are two people asking me is there something going on between me and my best friend. And I was like...... -___-" Awkward much? YESSSS. It is so awkward because we had been best friends since Part 1 (that was like one year ++) and still there are people thinking that there are something between us. If there are something, that something will remain as best friend. Please, do stop such speculation. Thank you!

Earlier, there are something happening that hurts my little heart. I was trying to offer help, but the result, was... Well... It wasn't that I was treated badly, but the way that person speaks to me hurts my heart. I don't know. Maybe the timing was wrong, but it wasn't my fault. I dunno. I just think that it is unfair for me to be treated that way. It hurts me and no one knows about it. Sobsob! :'(

Okay, now let's enjoy the song from Tangga, a group that I adore their vocal so much! :D

Karma kicks back, I believe. Haha!



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! :D



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Tangga - Cinta Begini

2 comments: