Sunday 10 July 2011

Something about: bla bla bla....

Putting on façade. Feels like an actor would, just that, I hate being in this situation. A situation where you could only speak hyperbolically and not the actual truth. As it is too complicated to even put into proper wordings.

People say of how much I had changed. Truthfully, I don’t think I change *that* much. Sure, I lose weight. And yeah, sure, I did turn into more feminine to be compared the me from waaayyyy before. It’s like, … hm, years ago. But I think it just about time. People change when the time has come. Eh?

Next, about the RM50 and the Watson’s worker. Somehow, I learn to let it go. There’s definitely reason of why I lost it. It teaches me of how I can’t trust anyone to handle my money other than myself! Haha. XD

Last night, I dreamt of something that I can’t comprehend the means behind it. I know that things happen for reason, and I need to let things go despite never forget about it, but that dream make me sad as I could only watch and do nothing about it despite how wrong things were. I could only pray that the dream will remain as dream for as long as possible. I can’t bear the thought seeing anyone around me hurt. I just can’t, especially with my very own condition.

This post turns from something so hyper to super angst post. HAHA. XD




Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! =)



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Kurnia - Mizz Nina & Noh Hujan

3 comments: