Sunday 31 July 2011

Something about: cheering the feelings.

Few days ago, I did write a quote as my status on my facebook.
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It is just, you decided to look beyond imperfections."
Anonymous
There are reasons of why I did post it as my status, but the most important thing is, I want to cheer myself up. Too many things happen at short span of time that I can't grab what happen actually at times. I'm lost. Like really. There are times that I engaged in a group talk and I'm thinking of other things and the next thing I realized that they already move into another topic. Haha. -,-" Well, I'm sorry for always seems distracted and distant. It is definitely my fault, but my mind can't stop thinking.

But right now, thanks to some people for making me smiles today. Small gestures, little jokes, short chat, etc etc had makes my day today. Believe it or not, I really do appreciate the present of all of you in my life.



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Kamenashi Kazuya - I'll be with You.
"Happiness is next to you~~~"

No comments:

Post a Comment