Friday 18 February 2011

Something about: Because things happens.

My life is getting busier lately. Too may things happen that right now, in my mind, I just need some time to breath and leisure around for a little while. I think I could because there's nothing too important to be done until Monday comes. Yeay! 



Sometimes I care, it just I don't know the right way to express it. Maybe I didn't talk a lot to you, but that doesn't mean that you're nobody to me. You're somebody to me. I just don't know to express my gratitude to you.

Yesterday, I got tonnes of calls from an anonymous number. It kinda creeps me up a little because I was watching SAW III at that moment. And my mind really distracted by it. This is bad, no? :/



It is so extremely funny when a guy annoyed you when actually they're trying their best to impress you. Haha.

Like, for real. I got to know this particular guy for something. Let's say that he's kinda cute. Haha. Well, he is quite good-looking guy actually. But he just LOVES to annoy me with questions, bugging me with whatever nonsense that he finds interesting enough to talk to me, with me and I'm seriously annoyed. He even tried to fight with me on the smallest thing on Earth! -,-" It took me awhile to realized that he actually flirt me, or tried to. Haha. Weird guy is weird. :P

I'll be an actress. For one credit hours marks. Haha. XD I'm trying me best to, and right now, I learn to speak slowly so that others could understand me well. Hehe. =)



Take care and have a great day everyone! =)



(|]^,^[|) ♪♫~~ KAT-TUN - Neiro



No comments:

Post a Comment