Wednesday 16 February 2011

Something about: Funnayh.

Hazmi is an annoying guy. No matter how much I think that he's a good friend, he's annoying as that. :P

I really want to write about this certain someone that bugging me lately, but maybe not now. Maybe later. The thing is, he's annoying and really know the right way to piss me off. Great guy, isn't he? -,-"

Someone is nagging me and says that I should focus in a problem at a time. Blehhhh. As if I could do that. :P IMPOSSIBLE I tell you, IMPOSSIBLE! :P I mean, there's too many things to be settled in a short span of time.

I kinda worried about someone. Despite knowing how futile every effort that I make for that certain person is, I do worried of that person. :/

I'm updating from Language Lab here, so the incoherent is understandable, no? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment