Thursday 29 September 2011

Something about: Consecutive.

Consecutive posts about Kamenashi Kazuya. Beware people, bias mood ON! Haha. =)

I was just miss watching KAT-TUN as 6 person. Shocking, but somehow tonight I did re-watch the DVD of KAT-TUN's Break the Record concert. And yes, mesmerized (again) of this song performed by Kamenashi-sama. ♥♥♥ Yes, I'm biased. Just how much guys could actually stole his place within my heart? You? In your dream lah~ *blow a raspberry*

This song, 1582. I can't help but remember Kamenashi once said that he read it as ichigo pantsu(strawberry pants) when he should read it as ichi-go-pan-tsu(one-five-eight-two). HAHA. Pervert much? Blame Kamenashi.

So now, may I present you with the song.


Some people asks me, why this song is weird. And I was like... =.=; Fufufufufufu~~~ *self-fan* So, let me tell you more about this song.

This song practically tell the story about Mori Ranmaru and Oda Nobunaga, on Mori's side. Get it? It is like; the song tell about what happened from Mori Ranmaru's perspective. Well. This is kinda awkward. Haha. Because it kinda related to...this?

No no no no no~ I'm NOT going to go there. Really. 

I just like how the movement used to describe Mori Ranmaru. Because I did read (somewhere) that Mori Ranmaru was a very beautiful guy and the way Kamenashi move to compliment Mori Ranmaru was somewhat appealing to me. The part of "sono kuchibiru//that lips". OMG. ANd the transformation from gentle Mori Ranmaru to a fighter with sword in hand.

Next, the part when he's reading scrolls. Let's just admit that I am a pervert. Yup, I like this part because of skins. Show me some more skin, babyyyyy!!!! *pervert*

Then, the part when he in another attire. Which change from red to white to red to white to red to white after being splash by water(?). It is just, I don't know~ Intimidating? Haha.

Yes, this is my incoherent ramble. You may hate it. =)



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Kamenashi Kazuya - 1582

No comments:

Post a Comment