Thursday 1 September 2011

Something about: Now.

Two days more before “Hello Arau”. Well, as you all can guess, I’m not too enthusiastic to be back in Arau; facing hectic life yet again. As for now, I’m trying my best to catching up with my assignments and term paper.

Speaking of term paper, it’s quite hard right now because of the details right now. Yeap, right now I think that the thing that I need to focus on is the details. The draft wasn’t something that I really am proud of, but since I am the one that choose the title, who am I to complain too much about it right? Haha. :D And remembering back one (quite) big accident caused by it. For once, all of the sudden there is this particular person being nice to me. Well, past is past; definitely should not dwell in it. Right now, I could laugh it off because really, how dense that person think I am eh? :P

Okay, about this year’s Eid ul-Fitr. Definitely different for years ago. Well, for the first time we all celebrate it with baby Umar; the oh-so-excited baby meeting new people. Well, for those who didn’t know, my brother and his small families live in Johor. So, we rarely could meet up with each other. Only when there’s event we all could gather. Of course I am happy! =) Just imagine I’m furthering my studies in Perlis, my parents and my sister at Selangor, while my brother at Johor. We all scattered in peninsular of Malaysia! Haha.

The first day, we just visited two houses, both are my grandparents’ houses. Balik kampung jeee. The reason why we didn’t visited others is all the families members gather together, means that the elders’ (especially) have so many stories to tell each other. Just imagine stuck in houses with more than 30 people at once. Of course there are so many things to talk about, right? ;)

The second and third day was practically almost nothing. We didn’t visit others because we didn’t get the chance to. Haha. Relatives, friends, neighbours; well, lots of people had come to visit us. Kids. OMG, the kids. It’s quite chaos when they come. We had no kids (unless you want to count me as one) so our home is always in peace. So, yes, kids. OMG OMG OMG. Chaos.

Yesterday, Naqib was here with his families (Naqib is my cousin for those who don’t know. But really, who don’t? =.=). Great thing when he comes is; new stock of movies AND I got The Sims 3; crack version. Hohoho~ Movies that I really want from him; The Italian Job. I don’t even remember how many times I had watched it but really, it is a great movie. Had tried to download one, but the quality wasn’t that great. He gives me a HD version of it. 1280x538 pixel. Just imagine how happy I am right now! =) OMG OMG OMG. Pretty movie is pretty! And for some unknown reason, he got Last Friends. Steal it too. Been few years since I last saw it, eh. Great drama, one that I’ll suggest people to watch, but not for people with weak heart. Just recap episode ten; screams at the beginning and cries at the end of the episode. Hoho~

 

Utada Hikaru – Prisoner of Love (theme song for Last Friends)

I love this song too. It is a song that in reality; makes people think as listen to it (well, at least I did). Because this song did not only sings about love; it sings about friends, and about life. Life is not easy, but we just need to goes on and on. “You might have stolen my heart, and I might be a prisoner of love, but I won’t live my life as a failure,” is the thing that running in my mind as I listen to this song. Haha. I love songs with great lyrics. Songs that have soul, songs that have meaning; songs that makes people think or be grateful of life. Unfortunately, not many of these kinds of songs could be found, or even appreciated. 



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! 



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Utada Hikaru - Prisoner of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment