Tuesday 6 September 2011

Something about: Heartbeat.

Apparently today I kinda just realized that my heart is not made by steel. HAHA. =.= I don't feel like writing about it, so, let's skip it.

So today, again, I did shopping all by myself. Yes. Can I say I'm proud doing it? I mean, how many girls out there having such courage, like me? Right? ^___^ The thing about "anti-social" should not come in the picture, at all. 

For once, I could finally imagine me being a wife. Heh. Like, husband out working and kids at school and that's the only time left for me to do grocery shopping. You know? =.=a

"Kau dengan dirimu saja
Kau dengan duniamu saja
Teruskanlah Teruskanlah
Kau begitu~"
Agnes Monica - Teruskanlah



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Agnes Monica - Teruskanlah
ps: after so many time had passed, the dreams of we, of you spooning in me as you whispering sweetnothings comes. Can you tell me what should I feel? 

No comments:

Post a Comment