Monday 5 September 2011

Something about: FLAIL!

Warning; This post is full of incoherent-ness because I am KAT-TUN bias. Better? Kamenashi Kazuya's bias. :B



What I hate being a university student?
There aren't enough time for me to flail over KAT-TUN. Really, I mean it.

Well, as I browse through videos of KAT-TUN at Youtube, I stuck on this. Seriously, is it only me that founds the way Kamenashi caressing the mic stand is very, very disturbing? (insert pervert thought here) Hohoho~ And yes, Kamenashi wearing suits did nothing but adding the pervert thoughts inside my brain. Haha. XD


And seriously, how many male could actually turn me into someone like this other than Kamenashi-sama? :P


Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ KAT-TUN ♥
ps: I can't believe I successfully writing out my thoughts without any strong word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment