Sunday 18 September 2011

Something about: Taboo.

Do you know what means by taboo?


Okay so now you know what means by taboo.

Taboo in friendship is love. Did you believe it? I did. For I had seen by myself how friendship evolves to something more than friendship before something happens and lead to nothing in the end. It’s quite confusing, but you’ll know it once you stuck in the situation by yourself. To me, I hate it. Since I’m the type of person that put (almost) clear line in relationship, being stuck in the middle of such situation sucks.

Taboo in love is insecure. When you’re feeling insecure, you think too much. When you think too much, you didn’t take actions. When you didn’t take actions, you’re going nowhere. Get it? :D Really. Truthfully, I think I could tolerate many things about people, but facing insecure type of people just…makes me not know how to react. Insecurities kills relationship, it is just a fact. It’s hard to explain why, but it is like that.

Taboo in a family is comparison. You shouldn’t compare mother and father, brother and sister, and the list goes on. It is just about what you should and should not do. You should not compare your family with others’. It is just as taboo as that. One of the things involved is feeling. Something wrong with feeling equal to awkwardness. Haha.



p/s: this post is written from my point of view. You might disagree, but this is my opinion (unless it is stated as fact).



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Hirose Koumi - Dear...Again

No comments:

Post a Comment