Wednesday 7 September 2011

Something about: PDA

There are some types of affection that we need to show to others, so that such feelings could be comprehend by other. Well, some need to, and some don’t. Too many affection shows in front of others could annoy. I mean, really. I just stuck in a situation that makes me want to screams “go get a room” to people. Heh. No, I’m not jealous, no thank you very much, I’m just annoyed. You know? Plainly annoyed with such people.

PDA/PDOA; Public Display of Affection - is not a big NO-NO to me, but it’s just about limit. There are things that better keep off between you and partner-in-crime or whoever might involve without others acknowledges it. I mean, you’ll get angry when people throw comments about it and saying it’s violating your privacy and whatnots, but come on! You’re the one that letting such risks get close to you. Aite?



Okay, this week is definitely being the most stressful week of this semester. Test after test, presentation, submit reports and assignments and so-forth. So many works to be done in short span of time. The worst part of all is not about the workloads, but about my health. The day before I get back here in Arau, I finally get massage for I had fall more than a month ago. And the masseur kinda scolds me for letting it be like that for more than a month. Well, it wasn’t like I could do anything about that! I’m just afraid if I do anything it might worsen than it already is. And my mother was shocked because I do SCREAMS as I was being massaged. Damn hurt I tell you! The swollen part was huge (according to the masseur). Haha. A very interesting experience indeed.



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Fujioka Fujimaki & Nozomi Ohashi - Gake no Ue no Ponyo

No comments:

Post a Comment