Tuesday 25 October 2011

HF; Little

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like if one day I wake up with you behind me, spooning me while I’m sleeping and smiles plastered on your face.

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like if we grow old together.

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like if we fall in and fall out of love, yet still together because we know it is the right thing to do.

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like if despite all the differences between us, we feels like we have lots in common. Just because.

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like if we are just, happy together.



Kamenashi Kazuya & Taguchi Junnosuke – Special Happiness



"Nandemo nai sasayaka na koto sae tokubetsu na shiawase"
Even the littlest things are a special happiness
~Kamenashi kazuya & Taguchi Junnosuke - Special  Happiness~



ps; lyrics & translation comes from here
another thing, i kinda having hard time right now. i don't know how possible to look at someone and knows that i hate that person. i hate when my heart is full of hatred, it makes me not being my usual self. oh, and this rambling got nothing to do with the fragment above. haha. =,=;

No comments:

Post a Comment