Wednesday 12 October 2011

Something about: Kamenashi-sama.

warning; this post is full of incoherent-ness and bias-ness on Kamenashi Kazuya. There, you've been warned enough. :P

Can you be silver-haired and looking hot like him? I bet you can't! :P Well, this time Kamenashi Kazuya is acting on an anime-based drama, Yokai Ningen Bem.

HOT HOT HOT HOT. =D

Well, the first time I read about the rumours about this drama, I was like. Fufufufffuuuuuuuu *self-fan*, Kamenashi in silver-hair? =.=a But then I saw pictures, and going like "Hey, it wasn't half as bad I thought it would be. Danm, he actually looking really hot there." =D I know I am biased, but really. Can anyone beat him?

Yokai Ningen Bem! =D
steal it from here. =)


I miss seeing him in drama. The last time he actually act was being Takano Kyohei in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. A drama that really, really funny and one that I'll recommend people to watch it. Because it is damn funny. :D I know I'm being incoherent, so pardon me. 

I remember when Nakahara Sunako goes "mabushiii mabushiiii~" and Takano Kyohei wearing this t-shirt written "SENDING LIGHT". How ironic and superbly funny. :D

Takano Kyohei in his "SENDING LIGHT" t-shirt.



Truthfully, I just can't ever let go of this fandom. Being a fan of Kamenashi, I mean - especially. And then, being a fan of KAT-TUN. The last two years of high school was quite harsh and very challenging to me, at that time. And because of KAT-TUN, somehow I manage. It's like; an escape when thing is just too hard to handle. KAT-TUN is a breather to me. Then until now. They still is. Lately, I look on  pictures of Kamenashi. I could see that he had lose his weigh, quite a lot. I just hope that he's okay. 



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Stacie Orrico - Stuck

No comments:

Post a Comment