Monday 31 October 2011

Something about: Distress

I was so stressed out lately. Crankier than usual. Haha.

So I kinda de-stress by re-watching my huge collection of Cartoon KAT-TUN and up until now, I had finished of the 10th episode with "Smile Athlete" segment and "DAT-TUN5 with Maya Miki". Put out link of Maya Miki because I'm just a fan of her. Hihi! :D

And these, had make me laugh until cries because it is just damn funny. Haha. :D

Caps are from the punishment, because this is the worst! Haha. Poor 'em all.

Nakamaru 'no smile' and tickled. :D

Ueda 'no smile' and he's tickled too.

And the same goes to Tanaka.

This one is just pure LOL-able because see that? The thing that bind his hand somehow fails to do its job properly. :D

This is the worse, the oh-so-ever-stoic Kamenashi that somehow didn't laugh when he actually being tickled.

I start to doubt that he is a human.

Because really - Look what he said! :O

The winner is Akanishi. This is around 2007. No caps for Akanishi because he just smirks all the way that is too creepy to me. And no Taguchi too because he kinda plain boring in this. *meanie* Haha. 

So, there. This is how I'll spend my holiday thoroughly if there's no one is willing to kidnap me from my house. Haha. =.=;


Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ KAT-TUN - Utai Tsudzukeru Toki

No comments:

Post a Comment