Wednesday 5 October 2011

Something about: Afraid.

I'm emotionally very unstable right now. TT.TT

My best friend almost trying to kill me (I guess) to drag me to the clinic, getting check-up on my constant migraine lately. I hate it. Because I need to admit it, it is a very pleasuring week since we're having gap for 12 days before our last paper for final. BUT. I sleep rather fitfully, and migraine comes as it wish. Just imagine, once, I aren't able to sleep because the pain was just too much to endure. I had been keeping my migraine since...I don't remember when. But normally, I'll just try avoid move too much and too fast or do things that I think could worsen it. Well, since it comes once in a while and I think it is almost common, so I just let it. It didn't affect my life, right? But lately, it happens quite a number of times and the only thing that I could do when it worsen is just lying like I'm waiting death coming to me.

Other than insomnia, since last few days, I don't know why but there's something wrong with my skin somewhere. I thought that I was just attacked by mosquito, but it worsen right now. So, erm, not mosquito bites? I just quite worried because it never happened to me. A little frantic over it, so I guess I'll just go to the clinic tomorrow.

I feel like crying right now. TT.TT



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].~_~.[|) ♪♫~~ Akanishi Jin - Yellow Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment