Friday 16 January 2009

Something about: for the sake of

a post... >.< LOLX. A few days past without any post from me, ne~?

I won't enter the class tomorrow. Yeay~? I don't know. I'll need to replacing someone to go to the hall for some bengkel. XD Maybe I should be happy. No Add Math~ And tomorrow was for double period. Yesh, I should've be happy. ^.^ I really need rest from numbers and funny funny things. XD

UTorrent hates me? I don't know, it's move sooooo slow, which make me thinks that BitTorrent was better. *sigh* It would take a year to change a new torrent, I think... If I need to, since "Kami no Shizuku" will be released really soon... Ah~ I still want it from JOR, even I could've download the softsubs only~ *peace~*

---

Did you find that saying "no", or "I can't" or "it's okay" was hard? I find myself was kinda hard to do those things. That only lead - I'm hurt in the end... ~_~*



Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(=_=)
yeah, short, I know~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment