Tuesday 6 January 2009

Something about: Human...

That didn't realize and repent[?] even after things happen.

I can't stand them.

AND I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT.

I was kinda pity at her, but to think that she says something about "you know, I never been in any of last class in my whole life" make me think - YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DESERVED IT. PADAN MUKA YOU.

I know that she always, always looking down upon me, but I still try to think that she's good people. But to think that she says something directly like that to somebody's face make me feel so angry. *___* I'm upset. How people changes as time flies. It's sad. Really, really sad. *sigh*

Or maybe she was just too happy with her bf? *x* I'm not jealous, because I think I'm happy like this... XD Durh, I'm having a bf, you know? In my fantasies. At least, it didn't really hurt if something happen... I know I know... I'm pathetic... XD

---

And somebody didn't fail at all to make me angry.

Maybe, it was my fault...

She asked us to bring antologi "kerusi" each and every day.

Me: WTF?!

She asked us read it during the 5 minutes reading at the assembly.

Me: You kiddin' me?

The 5 minutes reading was supposed to read story book, fiction or non-fiction, or something like that. NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN NOT BE RECORDED ON THE NILAM BOOK, LA HUMAN.

Life is superb.

And to bring it each and every day? *x* Heh. Why can't she pick a day to bring it only? Why, ah? Lolx. It's okay. I think I know the very right way to satisfied her. Maybe she'll be happy if my backbone broke. *sigh* Seriously, I can't understand human.

And I still didn't know my Account teacher... Hope that won't be Puan Aziah. I believe that I'm gonna sleep in her class if she's the one that teaching me Acc. *sigh*




Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment