Saturday 24 January 2009

Something about: short,

because I'm tired, and I need to update another blog in nano-second later~ XD

Did you know that I didn't have handphone before? And just got my own number lately? [I know you don't] Because my parents was technically against it, students have handphone and such. But she call me when I'm at school today. THREE TIMES. -_-" See~? I really can't understand adults. The first was to checking out whether I'm not forgotten about house keys and the second and the third - let just make it a secret. But it was just damn weird... *chuckles* Don't you think so too?

---

Today was actually the cross-country day... Run and run and run while I'm...period. That was annoying... Okay. The main things, the guys. Okay, I'm actually was in an all-girl school, so where does come the guys? The all guys school, our neighbors... -_-" We meet at a few times and you wanna know what was funny? Their teachers was holding canes...to make sure that they won't "accidentally" got into a wrong way~ Hahahaha~ That was uber funny, man~ *giggles* But one thing, the upper-six of the guys school did have some girl students, and somehow, she lost her track and mixed up with us, so she need to turn back...which was quite a long lost track... Poor her...
Second - the cheater. This was still about the guys. My friend and I see tho students that was stop at a place and "suddenly" joins back with his school-mates. And yeah - they was by car, maybe it was their parents or friends or someone else, but the main points it - THEY'RE CHEATING. Come on, would you actually be happy if you win like that? - By cheating? Would you? *sigh* What was the use of learning Sivik at school?

---

And even I'm not giving any points at Rumah Biru, but I'm proud to say that - RUMAH BIRU WAS NO 1 MAN~!!! WE ROCK, RIGHT? >.< style="font-style: italic;">potong
me... But there's some of form 3 student's that made it, though~ *sigh* I'm really a nenek that can't run, eh~ *giggles*

---

I'm tired and tomorrow night we will have a jenduri doa selamat at Kuala Selangor - out other family house. Definitely will be a tiring day~ *sigh* I NEED REST, SERIOUSLY... But my homeworks~ *sigh&



Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(~.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment