Thursday 22 January 2009

Something about: pms-ing mode

was on~!!! Grrr~!!! Seriously, I was annoyed by a lot of people. A LOT FOR TODAY~ *sigh* Some people just don't know that they'd cross the line, you know? And it just make me feel like I'm gonna f***ing killing someone there and then~ Argh~!!! It was regarding the ULBS. It was enough that some people just don't wanna listen to me, but yeah, my group was supposed to be the last group, since we was mixed... The un-wanted poeple, la~ *sigh* The real story I was there was looooong story, and I don't feel like I wanna share about it.

So, this particular peoples was supposed in the 6th to make the presentation and such, they change to the 7th group and such... and today, they wanted to be the last group... I just can't handle it, they jusy, just had enough...

---

second - half an hour at the car, because stuck at the stupid dumd thing called a "traffic-light"... Half an hour, just to buy groceries, and half an hour was spendt at the car, because of the traffic-light - TOO MUCH TRAFFIC LIGHT. Stupid dumb *!$#@@^%$&%@$##^%&*&*

And this few "clever" drivers was driving as they wish, and you know what? I curse him~! Behind my dad [since my dad was the one that driving] LOUDLY. The hell I care with that. Don't they learn about ethics? Stupid driver. I'm seriously gonna f***ing killing him there and then... If killing someone was not a crime...

---

During at the counter at Tesco. A little boy [around 7-8 y.o.] push me, palm at my waist. And and and - HE GLARES AT ME. THAT was so unbelieveable. I really, really wanna smack that boy's head if not his parents were there, but... *sigh* I don't even know what type of parents they was, letting their chile behave like that. You know, I kinda regret for not smacking that boy's head by now. He's a boy, but his behave~ *sigh*

---

Not need to remind that I'm using a lot of dirty word today, but I just need to release it from my mind~


Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(~.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment