Saturday 17 January 2009

Something about: yeah yeah yeah~

First: the bengkel kepimpinan kelab. Boring, seriously~ ~_~ I'm sleepy and the slot for the treasurer was short. But we having fun during the "ice-breaking session". \(^.^)/ Yeah~ :S I kinda feel bad about it. One interesting thing: during the taklimat of school magazine, that was done by Pn. Tun Farina. It was kinda - silent? She's talking and nobody, nobody was dare to talk and cuit-cuit kawan. Seriously. XD

---

I hope that tomorrow, we [my sister and I] could really go out. Somehow, I fell like living in a prison. I never go out, yeah with friends... XD I did go out, a few times, and it was really, really a few times, but with my sister's friends. *sigh* And all of them was at least six years older than me~ :S That does sounds sad, isn't it? But, that was my life~ XD

---

Something that I think during the "ice-breaking" session this morning, though I know it was lame~ XD

Did you want to see a butterfly?

Easy - take a butter and throw it to the sky~

See?

A butterfly~

You've been warned about the lameness of my mind~ XD

---

Oh yeah, I kinda addicted to a Singaporean drama - titled Mars VS Venus. I can't recall which year it was broadcaster, but here in Malaysia, it just shown lately. Why I love this drama? - it was soo fun. And having lots and lots of interesting quotes regarding man and woman.

Woman will understand about a man even she just know a man, but man can't understand woman though he knows thousands of woman.

THAT was so true, isn't it? XD

---

Wei Chin, you should've been flattered about this. Wanna know why? - THIS POST. She was that great and sketching those things. First, because she could sketch. Second, she's doing it while teacher was giving the speech in front~ THAT was great, wasn't it? XD


Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(*_*)
Oh yeah, my torrent finally start move again after I burn a DVD, taking out 4GB from my baby pc... XD Yeah, and lot more to be taken out~ XD So yeah, my mood was better right now~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment