Tuesday 20 January 2009

Something about: Something new~

Oh yeah, my mood was getting better lately, just sill annoyed easily sometime~ XD ^_^" But that can't be helped, right? It was just me~

So yeah, my sister and I went out that Sunday, and it was fun, yet tiring at the very same time. Can't get into the movie as the ticket was sold out [yeah, BOOO~!!! Boo them for not give me the chance to watch, and my sister cause she wont let me see any 18+ rated movie. XD] We do some shop, and some - it mean some. A long-sleeve t-shirt and a shirt. So does my sister, that make 4 piece of cloths, after more than 2 hours walking non-stop~ XD It's hard to make desicion as most of the clothes wasn't really pretty and suitable for me. And when I look at home, my two clothes was purple. Weird, I know. I don't even know why I kinda "on" to purple lately. Help me, someone~?

---

So, yesterday, my brother's fiancee spend the night at our house since today she got interview job at Putrajaya today. She's fine, yeah. She's not very talkative, but it' fine. But that's not the main point that I want to write, but about my exessive forgetfullness. Yesterday, after the latihan rumah sukan, I did eat something. And for dinner, we went to eat outside. I feel it was kinda hard to finish my meal, harder than it should. Thinking about that it ight be because of my headache, I try to eat slowly. Until my sister look at my face and ask "didn't you just eat before?" and yeah, I just realized taht indeed, I did eat something... -_-" I think I could cry over this, right? TT_TT

---

And regarding "something new"~ Hehehe~ It was a secret~ *wink* *shot* *look around*

Sorry~~~ But I can't write it, but yeshhh~~~~ I'm soo happy of it~ XD



Anyway, have a great day, ev1eryone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment