Friday 30 January 2009

Something about: one week



without net, and I think that I'm crazy, technically by now. I really, really wanna whack that TMNet fella that come to my house...but luckily, he's a nice guy... Okay, that was kinda lame... The real reason was because that person was "elder" people. *sigh* Did I look like a gangsta that gonna kill anyone that I hate? Definitely not, right? Since I'm the cute little Nabilah. Okay, you deserve to puke right now, I don't mind that~ XD

Okay, what I miss? ALOT. *sigh* And I'm on9ing using my sister's lappie, which was kinda slow compare to my baby pc, but that was better than without net. Worse? Need to share this with my sister, since this lappie was her's~ *sigh* That stupic modem got some probleminside it. Could you believe that? No, read this carefully. *takedeepbreath* DID WEEEE REALLY REALLY NEED TO MAKE TWO FUCKING REPORT TO MAKE THAT TMNet FELLA TO COME TO OUR HOUSE? Okay, sorry for those harsh words, but I can't help it. We pay, and they complain if we pay it a little bit late, but is it necessary to make the two fucking complain to make them come to our house? AND AND AND, that wasn't our fault. That stupid fucking modem was having problem and how are we supposed to know about that? We weren't technician that checking everything? Stupid internet. Stupid TMNet. Stupid connection. What make I angrier? Because they did cut our line once, because my dad forgot to pay, and it was just late by 24 hours, and they make ME to wait for 48 hours before connecting it back to our line. Stupid fucking TMnet, right? And NO, I'm not gonna censored my words.

---

And you know what was the result of this one-week holiday? A bunch of homeworks that I did not finish, yet... *sigh*

And the torrent still can't move because I can't get the net to get into the baby pc... *sigh* And I miss Ryuusei no Kizuna ep 6, Kami no Shizuku ep 1, and more interview of RumiJuri... *sigh*



Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(=.=)"

No comments:

Post a Comment