Saturday 31 January 2009

Something about: Outing...

Tomorrow~ Oh yeah~ Need to buy a few things, so...

BUT~
With my sister and her boyfriend... =_=" Can't be helped, but as long as I could go out~ Yepie~~~

A chance to watch movie? - Yes. But, don't know what to watch~ =_=" Maaannnn~ I really have a lot of problem, ne~?

---

Oh yeah, I was thinking to write about what happen to me last Saturday. So, Naqib does know, because he's there... Though that he's late, but hey~ he's having a new nickname~ XD Hohoho~ We girls was so bad, you know? Hohoho~

Back to the main thing... Last Saturday, my family make a doa selamat at our Kuala Selangor's house. It's tiring... Yeah, Friday was the cross-country day and that ceremony was the day after... Though I'm not really doing anything, but stilll...I felt so tired. Didn't really eat, but I drink a lot. A LOT.

Okay, not to the main story that I wanna share. This was regarding to a little cousin by my mom's side. This little girl just know how to make people pissed-off over her. Why? Could you imagine that she's sneaking at my parent's bedroom and make my parent's bedroom's bathroom dirty. With things that my parents can't solve what it was. Nothing much, but to think that a little kid doing something like that was enough to make me pissed-off. I don't care, you know? I scold her in front of her mom when she's doing things wrongly. It was something that quite personal, but I think I'll share why I didn't like her family. It was when I'm around 12, I guess... My aunts call my house to talk to my mom, but my mom was out to her workplace. And my aunts said something like "ah~ it's good to be born it wealth family... you could wake up late" and it's totally pissing me off. Okay, so I wake up late, but that was during holiday. What did you hope me to do? House chores? Man~ I'm not even a teen yet... And my mom was okay since it was holiday, so why you're making fuss aout things like that? I was wake up by your phonecall, be glad that I didn't take out the wire from the phone. >3< And since I'm not a good girl, I'll write things about my aunts' family. Her daughter that was the same age as mine was...=_=" erm... she's not getting any A for her PMR. *sigh* I was still angry to her about that. So, watch out how you behave towards me, because I keep things inside my heart. And yeah, I believe things will come back to you. What goes around comes around, you know?

---

Okay, cut that's all. I'm eager about toorow's outing~ ^.^ Finally, someone was consider to make me feel happy~ ^.^



Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(~.~)"
And "our cute cousin" was kinda cute, I think~ Hohohoho~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment