Wednesday 7 January 2009

Something about: I wanna kick myself....

If I can... LOLX. Obviously I can't... I'm so believing that myself already turn out to be an old grannies. I left my new brought school t-shirt under my desk.

STUPID NABILAH!!!

Obviously, right? I could only pray that the afternoon session girl won't steal it... Or take it, actually. *sigh*

And I make two egg burn.

I want to repeat it...

STUPID NABILAH!!!

Hell, man... *sigh* And I need to redo it again... Don't feel like to write about what happen actually. By now, I dunno whether I'm turning to become an old granny or I'm having Alzheimer... *sigh*

I'm sooooo tired, and I'm having tuition in less than one hour... *sigh* And and and, my homeworks...still having a few to be finished...

Hope my QoP concert downloads will finish as soon as possible... *sigh*



Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(~_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment