Monday 5 January 2009

Something about: since I'm normal like others...

I'll write something as this is the first day we come back to school...after maybe...one and a half month. [and I still didn't find out I'm doing anything in my holiday than spend time with my PC husband and go to tuition.] And somehow, life is wonderful. <--- It's a reverse actually, okay? (>_-)

We got the same class teacher, a few same subject teacher, the same students, and hell...the same class... *sigh* My class was placed far far away from the canteen and the school gate. Which mean, more walking... *sigh* Why Jennifer why~~~??? *smacked* Life is so fair to everyone...

I think the teachers that I got for this year aren't that bad... BUT...some of them was make me goes like this... ---> O_O and O_o Seriously... But most of them make me XD over them... I'm a weirdo, and life is great.

Somebody is cursing me and I'm cursing back... Life is beautiful...

Next, we will really start to learn, just after recess we will having co-curriculum taklimat... *sigh* Merentas desa... *sigh* Life is superb...

Some of my friend need to split[I almost type it as spit...LOLX XD] from each other... That was hard, and I know that... I really hope that they could make themselves comfortable with the new environments. It's really hard, but we're human... Time will help us... :) Believe me, okay?



Have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^_^)
p/s: Hey~ I'm having Pn Asiah for History classes... Life is reallly realllyyyy wonderful, you know? She's cool... (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment