Thursday 1 January 2009

♥♥♥ ~*~ Welcome to the all new blog of Nabilah Arifin ~*~ ♥♥♥

*throws confetti everywhere*

I'm a a weirdo that loves to "merepek" - as said by Naqib... *sigh*

*waves* Hello~ Thanks for reading my blog~ *bows*
Thank you ~ Thank you~

The old blog was still active, but it was for my fan-girling session... But maybe I would close it and make a new blog for my fan-girling session... Dunno yet la...

Yup... I know some people annoyed by me when my fan-girl mode is on, I keep posting about it, so I think splitting it would be better... Agree?

So, I hope that my friends could change my link~ *bows*
Sorry for the inconvenience~ *bows*
I'm so sorry everyone~ *bows*

This layout was lovely, isn't it?
I found it somewhere, but I can't recall where and when...
So sorry to this layout maker...
But I think it's okay since the credit was still there... *smiles*





Lots of ♥♥♥,

Nabilah...

No comments:

Post a Comment