Wednesday 14 January 2009

Something about: yeay fro my sleepiness

Oh yesh~ I'm superbly sleepy during the tuition of Add Math just now~ I really really sleepy that might be, 50%[or maybe more] of what being teach was not even entering my ears. I'm bubbly all the time~ >.<


My mood was dramatically change today. One of the reason was the thing that you would know when you read the other blog - the fan-girling blog. So, there's something that make me fell sooooo angry last night. My father accidentally switch of the suis of the pc, not any suis, THE MAIN SUIS. I'm sooo fuming off last night. But the morning, Kazuya really does make my mood become better.


And somebody just can't realize how sensitive some topic would be, especially about religion. I think that I could actually killing someone at the very moment. But noooooo, I just stay silent. Respect the elder, even thought you knows how wrooonggg their opinion was~ Heh~


My torrent download was not trying to help me either... *sigh* They hate me, and you know what? - I'm soooo desperate to know what happen to Tokyo and who's the real "J". This was about Bloody Monday.


I'm lack of DVD. The poor "M" gonna be my victim each and every single week, cause she's the only one that could get me DVD fast, faster than my sister, obviously. I need to go to Tesco by now. NOW~!!! So that I could buy a stack of DVD-R, just for myself. XD I really need to get out from this house... *sigh* I sounds sooooo desperate~ TT_TT


My Add Math teacher was kinda cool tonight, just enough to make me not to sleep at his class. He found some key-chain, that kinda look like a voodoo doll, and he plays with it. I'm burst out laughing looking at him. Yesss, he's playing with the voodoo doll, and I think he loves it~ XD


I think that I'm making a lot of typos, but can't be help. I'm sleepy~




Anyway, have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(=_=)

*off to sleep, since I really need plenty time for it~*

No comments:

Post a Comment