Sunday 28 August 2011

Something about: bond.

No, I definitely am not writing about James Bond. Heh. -.-

Did you know how important it is to treasure all the people around you? Sometimes, there are people that when you need them, when you want them to be beside you (literally or not); without a word said and they happen to always be there for you. 

Sometimes, you barely knows each other, but you could share thoughts and opinion like you had known each others for more than ten years. Or even tell your problem and secrets to each others. Trying to get more of each other and tried to help out each other. Appreciating each other and not judging; just accepting.

Talking and having some chat with few people lately make me feel glad to just; alive. 

There are times when things get too overwhelming, a little bit more than I could take, a little bit more than I could ever handle; but I know I had people that cares of me. Families, and friends. I do appreciate each and every single one of them to just be there when I need them. Of course there are times that only me could solve my problem, but I don't think I could ever get through without them. At all.



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Maroon5 - Nothing Lasts Forever.

ps: this entry is dedicated to great hearts around me. Thank you everyone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment