Friday 5 August 2011

Something about: thought.

All emo-ing today. Few things just went wrong, and I don't think I could even fake my smile properly right now. Its frustrating that you know, you see, you could even feel yet no words could come out from you. You want to say it, to screams it, but you can't. You know it is wrong, but you don't have enough gut to correct it. You want to, but you just can't do. Its damn frustrating.

And it is even frustrating that you want to share it with someone, to lessen the burden perhaps or at least to know what you should do with something that had already happen, or maybe...maybe ways to handle it in case it happens again in future yet no one that you could trust enough. And some people that you trust enough are in two categories; (1) they're too busy with their life to listen now or (2) you look at them and no words come from you because you're too afraid they'll judge you or even worse, blame you. 

I really can't thank enough to people that had manage to distract me from thinking too much of what had happen before. I know it is wrong to say I'm okay when I am clearly not, but I can't talk. I just can't. 





Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ KAT-TUN - Will Be Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment