Friday 26 August 2011

Something about: Home Sweet Home.

Finally, after long hours of journey, I reached home around 7.30 am. Alhamdulillah. Despite that we start the journey from Kangar around 10pm, but the bus driver take is slow and easy. And truthfully, I kinda liked that. Because these few days, it keeps raining and driving too fast could led to things that we don't want to happen happens, right? The important thing is I'm here in my house, safe and sound. Especially when lately, I'm not feeling all that great.

Then, to show how excited I am for this upcoming Shawwal, I had re-tried all my baju kurung. Okay, truthfully, I kinda worried it won't fit me because this Ramadhan whether you believe it or not, I had gain some weight. I just can't seem to stop eating during night. At times, even me myself can't believe I could eat THAT much. HAHA. Okay, back to the baju kurung. To my surprise, my baju kurung is loose. I don't even know if it is good thing or not. The poor baju kurung will need some pins or I'll look weird wearing them. HEHE. *awkwardlaugh*

Over this month of Ramadhan, believe it or not, I gain some friends. Alhamdulillah. =) Despite many things happens to me, but I gain a lot of things too it seems. Thank you Allah for everything.



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Maroon5 - Nothing Lasts Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment