Sunday 14 August 2011

Something about: future.

How many of us had really thought about our future properly? Well, I hadn't. Yet. HAHA.

If I need to put a picture of me around ten years later (that makes me twentynine) I'll say I want a proper job. A stable career which I could handle them properly. And being a better me in many aspect; one of them is being maturer me and not someone who get too dependent on others. Well, since I would be twentynine, I do hope that I already have a small family. Two or three kids, and a great husband. You know, a husband that every women dream of.

Career and family is all I wish, as per now.

But I think I'll propose the guy that I really love with this song.

"Me, a family, a house, a family
Ooh, can we be a family?
And when I'm eighty years old I'm sitting next to you"
Colbie Caillat - I Do ♥

Because I'm cool and the guy is not. HAHA.

But if he cooler than me, he'll at least will try to satisfy my want, eh? And this is what I want.
source.
=)



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Colbie Caillat - I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment