Thursday 11 August 2011

Something about: hurtful thought.

"We hurt; because we let ourselves to."

It hurts you when you look at your friend, someone that almost holding the title best friend, had manage to torn your heart.

Yesterday, I tried a little bit too hard that I end up hurting myself, again. Physically. But this time, I decided not to take it too hard. For once, I decided to stand tall and proud, and look past that person as if that person is not exist. It might hurt that person, but it hurts me more, truthfully.

I know I'm rambling incoherently now, but that's how miserable I am. Inside.

---


Anyway, kinda addicted to this song.♥♥♥
"kimi ga
boku ni itemo
demo omoidasu nagaru kara
shijiteru yo shinjiteru yo"
Zivilia - Aishiteru



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Zivilia - Aishiteru

No comments:

Post a Comment