Monday 8 August 2011

Something about: joy and sorrow.

warning; this post is full of incoherent-ness. HAHA. 



It is impossible to be happy all the time. And it is also ridiculous to be in sadness all the time too. I need to admit that I'm having problem to control my emotion lately. Hazmi says to me that I'm having the so-called-homesick. Well, of course I am. I miss all my family members so much. And now it is Ramadhan, I can't help but reminiscing the moment when all the family members gather together to break fast. Well, despite that not all the time all of us in the same table, but I really do miss those moment. It just quite unbearable at times, spending time away from families, I mean. One thing for sure, I'm having emotional breakdown lately. Just, aren't that bad to be sent to psychiatry, I guess? XD

But spending Ramadhan away from families aren't that bad, actually. Experience many things, for example, I had gain during Ramadhan. =) For example, our class just gather to break fast together today. Aren't that a new thing to be done? .^_^. This Wednesday, we're going to break fast with lecturers of our faculty (as far as I know). And next week, co-curricular drama II will break fast with our coach, Pn Nor Izwani. Haha. I guess the activity for this Ramadhan is only break fast with various people. XD



Because of my mood is not that great, I'm having weird craving over dessert @ sweets. And here I list my top 5 all time favourite desserts. 

NO 1: Sherbet. Strawberry flavour is the most preferable. Melon is no 2. =) ♥ ♥ ♥ 
source

NO 2: Choco parfait.  YUMMAAAYYYHHH. =) ♥ ♥ ♥
source.

NO 3: Choco mousse. Yeah baby, come to mama. Come to mamaaa~~!!! =)
source.

NO 4: Marble cheesecake. I could go even for 3 slices when I'm on the mood! HAHA. =)
source.

NO 5: Choco moist cake. Sinful enough? Bwahahaa~ =)
source.

DANG! Need dessertsssssss. Know where to find 'em?

This. The song that I listen to as this post written by me! Enjoy! =) A great song with deep meaning is love! ♥ ♥ ♥ 



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Sakamoto Fuyumi - mata Kimi ni Koishiteru

No comments:

Post a Comment