Wednesday 10 August 2011

Something about: cheers!

Truthfully. It hurts. Too many things hurt my feelings; my heart. But then I guess, it can't be avoided. 

First. I treat people that act childishly with childish act. I know, its not something that I should be proud of, but the thought of pretending it is okay when clearly it is, not hurts me even more. Don't question why I take such action; you're the one that started all of these.

Second. Almost snapped at someone that acting waayyy too much this time. When I clearly not interested to engage in a conversation with you, when I am clearly annoyed by your act to me and to others; I mean, can't you see it? Apa kau ingat kau kutuk-kutuk anak orang kat aku, kau ingat kau tu dah bagus sangatlah? Really, stop annoying me with your words. Damn, your act even! -.- Dahlah buat dosa kat aku pon kau tak mintak maaf lagi. Grrrr~

I think I need a psychiatry. Any suggestion? *sigh*



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~Auburn - Perfect Two

No comments:

Post a Comment