Sunday 20 March 2011

Something about: Addicted.

...to Japanese Drama. Playing now, "Sunao ni Naretakute" or translated as "Hard to Say I love You". Synopsis included in the link given. ^__^


Haru: Goodbye.
Nakaji: Wait.
Haru: What?
Nakaji: Forever?
Haru: What?
Nakaji: Is that goodbye forever?
Haru: What do you care?
Nakaji: I just want to know.
Haru: ... It's... It's semi-permanent. ... Goodbye.
Quote from "Hard to Say I love You" episode 1. ;) This is my favourite part of episode 1. 

I had fall in love with the insert song of this drama, with the same title of the drama too, 'Sunao ni Naretakute' sang by Sayuri Sugawara. A very great song, and the lyrics just makes me wanna cry too~ ;____;

And and and, KIM JAE JOONG!!! ♥♥♥ Going gaga over him most of the scenes including him. Haha. -,-" *baised* But still, the one with the greatest job will be Ueno Juri! I love her character in this drama so much. =D

Please, enjoy the song. =D




And please. Refrain yourself from thinking that I'm a good person at all. So that you could refrain yourself from hurting both you and me. I don't really care if you actually hurt, but I do care if you're actually hurting me. Okay? =)



And yes, have a great day ahead, everyone! =)



(|]=^,^=[|)♪♫~~ Sayuri Sugawara - Sunao ni Naretakute



No comments:

Post a Comment