Wednesday 30 March 2011

Something about: Way back home. Home sweet home.

Alhamdulillah, by now, I'm on the way back home. Selangor, here I come! =) So many things happened lately that I really can't take it at times. I snap, I lose control, and I lose myself bit by bit. This, might be the one that I need. A distraction for awhile. Some time to look back think about things I had done. Some things, I really feel happy and proud of, and the rest... well, let just say I did did things that I'm not really proud of.

But then, I just realized some moment ago that I left ALL my meds inside my room. Great. =,=" Now, can I survive with me being sick like this? :/ 

If things didn't get worse than it already is, I'll be back in Arau by this Sunday. I hope things will be better, because so many things had been keep in view. So many things need to be done before finals come. I'm worried  about quite a lot of things right now, which I shouldn't. XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day, everyone! And lets all pray things will be better. =)



(|]=^,^=[|)♪♫~~ The Ting Tings - Great DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment