Thursday 10 March 2011

Something about: Mistakes.

Mistakes happens everywhere. Because no one perfect. Not me and not even you. Sometimes, it is hard when you did try your best to satisfy everyone around you that you actually sacrifice for others. Time and energy. And not only you're not appreciated, but a small mistakes from your side had damage everything that you did did.

Did you know how hard it is? Did you know the pain it caused? Did you even know how much effort had been pulled by me to make sure things went right?

I'm not trying to say that I'm better than others or something along that, but lately, things just a little bit too much for me. Seeing me smiling and joking and fooling around with others did not mean that I did not hurt over your teasing, your words, and your acts. It hurts, in so many ways than one. But I tried to be strong. Because I'm just not good at showing that I'm upset to others.

My parents are worried of me because lately, I rarely give a call to them. It wasn't that I was so busy that I had no time for them, nor that I did not miss them, I do, that's why I refuse to call them. Because it gets overwhelmed that I afraid I'll cried as I talk to them. That will make them worried of me more, and that is the reason of why I tried not to call them too often, or talks too long to them. I just, don't have enough energy to do so, to not make my parents worried of me.

I get depressed lately. Sometime people just refuse to understand that I'm imperfect. I'm far from it. I make mistakes that I didn't realized. I think it is just not fair for me to be punished for something that I done unintended-ly or even been told of what my mistakes is. Because I believe that no one in this world choose to make mistakes. 

My health condition deteriorate a lot lately. Few weeks ago, I fall. And me being normal me thought that it's okay. It heals over time. Well, at least I thought it did. Last few days, during the DBS Family Day, I move a lot. Okay, I ran a lot. And the same part that I fell upon hurts. Went to the Unit Kesihatan and get myself three types of medicine to be consumed, one vitamin, and another to be put on the skin. And truthfully, it still hurts. I might just ignore it for real until it hurts like hell that I can't handle it before I went for further check up. I'm just too tired to think of it. 

I'm depressed. Lets just hope that I won't be crazy after this. 



But still, take care and have a great day ahead, everyone! 



(|]=,=[|)♪♫~~ Arashi - Beautiful Days


No comments:

Post a Comment