Saturday 26 March 2011

Something about: today. =)

Am trying my best to wears contact lenses by myself. Taking 45 minutes on average to wears both. But one of it had damaged as I accidentally step on it. haha. -,-" Luckily, there's a one spare for me. But but buuuutttttttt, the bright side of it, I take less than 10 minutes to take both of it out from my eyes. =) Alhamdulillah. Practice makes a better me. 

Okay, let see the destination reached by me today.
UiTM Arau ---> Kuala Perlis ---> Alot Setar ---> Kodiang ---> Kuala Perlis ---> UiTM Arau. 
Its a little bit complicated to elaborate, but well, thats the summary of my journey today. The simple half-a-day trip main target it to completing few things that we need for our theater next few weeks, that some of the things we doubt is findable around Arau. So yeah, with two cars, Wira and Viva, we conquer the road. Haha. XD 

There's few things that makes me upset, but I rather not to write it here. It just so hard when you love someone that you refuse to see that person makes mistakes, but you really don't know the right way to make things right. I guess my feeling could be sum up to that phrase. I am so refuse to become emo today. 

And today's journey too, makes me realized of how I didn't look some person deep inside their heart. Seeing someone helps me, even in smallest things ever sometimes makes my heart flopping weirdly. It feels something like this, "its okay, things will be better in the end. there's so many good people in the world, still". You know, something like that. XD I don't even know how to rephrase my feelings into proper sentence right now. Eepp. 

Feeling a little bit better compared to yesterday. The fever was still there, but still, its better compared to yesterday. But the cough had worsen for some reason. :'(

I guess thats the summary for the trip today. =)



Anyway, take care and have a great day, everyone! =)



(|]=^,^=[|)♪♫~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment